Subject: Welcome to the "OPS" mailing list
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 05:18:18 +0000

欢迎使用“OPS”邮件列表！

要通过此列表交流，请发送电子邮件至:

    [email-masked]

取消订阅或调整选项请发送电子邮件至:

    [email-masked]

在主题或正文中使用"help"一词(不包括引号), 您将会收到一条带有说明的信息。更改
设置需要用到密码，但出于安全考虑，此处不包括此密码。如果您忘记了密码，则需要 通过网络用户界面重置密码。

Welcome to the "OPS" mailing list!

To post to this list, send your email to:

  [email-masked]

You can unsubscribe or make adjustments to your options via email by
sending a message to:

  [email-masked]

with the word 'help' in the subject or body (don't include the
quotes), and you will receive a message with instructions.  You will
need your password to change your options, but for security purposes,
this password is not included here.  If you have forgotten your
password, you will need to reset it via the web UI.